Useful File Utilities
12. How to create a list of the documents.
Sometimes we need to get a list of the files or documents stored on our hard drive or DVD for printing them or adding them to any report. So current tutorial shows how to create list of the files or documents.
1) Firstly, we need to launch Useful File Utilities and move cursor to the appropriate folder.
2) Then we need to select our documents which we want to publish on the list. That's can be done by using right button of the hand-point device or pressing direction buttons and SPACE. The selected documents will be printed in red color.
There are two ways of making list of the documents/files with using Useful File Utilities. Below shown the first way to make list of the files. For viewing the second way choose the next link: The second way for creating list of the files.
3) Then we need to choose "Make List Files" in the "Plug-ins" menu. If "Make List Files" is absent in the list of plug-ins it need to be downloaded and installed. - "Download Batch Make List Files".
4) A plug-in "Make List Files" will be shown on the screen. Then we need to specify name of our list. We will specify it by pressing to the button ">>" and typing a name of it.
5) There is a possibility to specify additional parameters which can be stored in our list. We can specify them by pressing to the button "Options...".
6) A window with parameters will be shown on the screen. After specifying all needed parameters we close that window by pressing to the "OK" button.
7) Then we starting a process of creating our list by pressing to the button "Start".
8) After creating the list we can find it on the folder we have selected while specifying name of it.
That's the end of the first way showing creating list of the documents/files. So look to the second way of that process.
2b) After selecting all our documents we need to move them to the Basket. That can be done by pressing to the button "Send To Basket" which placed on the bottom of the file browser.
3b) Then we can see our files on the Basket by choosing Basket drive from the list of the drives.
4b) List of the files can be created by choosing item "Save Basket list to file.." from the menu "File" and specifying location and name of our list.
5b) After creating the list we can find it on the folder we have selected on the step above.
Copyright © ReplSoft.com