Last updated: June 27, 2016
Useful File Utilities
The End User License for the ReplSoft UFU
The UFU is a public domain application. This means:
All copyrights to UFU are exclusively owned by ReplSoft.com.
- Anyone may use this application during a test period of 15 times of use. Following this test period of 15 times of using or less, if you wish to continue to use UFU, you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use UFU on one computer, for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered UFU application may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the program is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- The UFU unregistered application version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of UFU without written permission from the copyright holder.
- UFU IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS APPLICATION.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in civil prosecution.
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by ReplSoft.com.
- Installing and using UFU signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove UFU files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
We try to keep our public domain application as problems-free as possible. But there is
a general rule which talk to us thatquantity of errors
increases with the complexity of the program. That's why we cannot guarantee that
this program will run in every environment, on any Windows compatible machine,
together with any other application, without producing errors. Any liability for
damage of any sort is hereby denied. In any case, the liability is limited to the
registration fee. Please test this program with non-critical data. We cannot guarantee
the safety of your data. Especially old operating systems like Windows 95 can cause
trouble. Should you detect errors before registration, you accept them if you register.
Any description of problems will be accepted, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able
to correct them.
This version program has been created for functioning in
Microsoft Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 and Windows 10. But all tests of the program
were conducted only on Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 7. So while using the
program on the operating systems different from that Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 some problems
are possible. If you experience any problems please
inform us about it!
All mentioned Trademarks and Copyrights belong to their
Please read the following lines carefully before
using this application.
If you disagree with any of the following, you are not
allowed to use this program, you MUST then delete it immediately.